Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tomorrow is holiday

Wow! It has been a while that I haven't make any blog. Simply because I'm a little bit busy with work and there's no time for me to write,sad. However, tomorrow would be holiday here in the Philippines we're celebrating the birthday of Andres Bonifacio. In case you didn't know Andres Bonifacio, he is actually one of  our hero.

So what will I do since I don't have to torture myself from waking up so early? There's a lot of things to do like eat, sleep, watch television shows, browse the internet, get wasted and many more. It's time for me to relax and enjoy every second of my life, its been a while. And the good thing here is that I don't have to sleep early and also I can share my thoughts with you through writing here in my blog. If only we don't have to work for us to have money and only if money would be the one working for us and duplicate itself, then that would definitely living and experiencing life to the fullest.

There are times when I stare at the ceiling blankly then it would come into my mind, what if there comes a day when I don't have to work, when there would be somebody who would assist me in everything I do, when I could easily visit the places that I want to go because I have my own private plane. Then suddenly I wake to the reality of life that hey you're going too far, I realized that I need to work harder and harder and harder to achieve or experience those. But working hard as an employee doesn't make you filthy stinking rich and that's the hard part there. That's why I'm really trying my best to build a business so that someday I don't have to work for money, money will work for me.

Why am I mentioning all of this, when its just about the holiday and getting wasted? Because I want to get wasted the rich way. Yes the rich people way, where they can do whatever they want and holiday doesn't really matter to them because they can always set their own rest day or holiday, isn't that great?

It's 11:33 pm, but there are still people who are awake. If you would be here in my place you could still hear people singing in karaoke, most Filipinos really love to sing, including me. I could still hear people talking. Oh well, tomorrow is another day, so we'll live it, experience it, and embrace it with two arms and smile because life is Gods gift to us. So be thankful of what you have right now and work hard for the things that you wanted.

Have a blast everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment