Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Bit of Questions

Its already 11:53 pm and I thought that it would be a great time to right something for this blog. It took me about 30 minutes to decide for the title of this blog. However, it seems that its still not an interesting title at all.

Why am I creating this kind of blog when I don't really know how to write, I didn't even have an A+ on my English subject. Have I ever thought that there would be that somebody who would waste his/her time for this not so readable stuff? When will I ever be confident with the things that I want to try or the things that I'm actually doing? Would you dare yourself to do something you don't want to do and end up not liking it or thanking yourself that you actually did it? Why are there a lot of people who choose to commit suicide rather than facing their problems at once? Who are you in your own perspective? Are you making any sense with this life that your living? Where did the universe come from? Who created it? Why am I asking this non sense question? Is it really non sense? Or are we just afraid to hear the answers? Is life really unfair? Is it complicated? Or is it only us whose making it complicated? Why would you end a good beginning? Do you really know yourself as much as you know your friend? When was the last time you said "I love you"? How was your heart when you had your first heart break? Why are you still asking questions when you already know the answers?

It's 12:09 am. Those were some of the questions that might be running in your head. Honestly, I don't have the answers to those and I'm sorry. But you don't have to hear my answers because you already know it, hear it from your heart. I'm not a writer but I want to experience such wonders that other people are talking about. I hope I could write something more meaningful than just asking questions. I hope I could make a difference by doing something I'm not used to do. This could be the beginning or this could be the end, it would depend.

12:16 am. I believe its time for me to go to bed and have a goodnight sleep. If you are reading this I just want to apologize because it seems to me that I did waste your time. But its nice to waste time for things that doesn't kill you.

Have a blast! God speed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment