Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An employees life

It's 4:45, Monday and it so hard to open my eyes, my body doesn't want to get up. This is the most crucial part, the waking up. I need to wake up early since its an hour ride from our place to the office. Its a great sacrifice just to have a minimum salary.

Let's look back, we spent 2 years from our nursery and kindergarten then 6 years for our grade school then another 4 years for our secondary studies then another 4 years for our college degree, well it depends on what course you take. Some would have 2,4,5 or even up to 10 years and there's more, if you want to have a masters degree that would take you a year or two. See, how long we squander just to have a job. Well that's the main purpose why we we're send to the good schools, ideally. However, I find it disturbing because it seems that we we're trained long enough to serve our employer, how is that? I have nothing against companies or being employed, my point here is that why can't we have our own business. Are you familiar with Robert Kiyosaki? I strongly suggest that you read his book Rich Dad Poor Dad, it contains a lot of information about this kind of life that we are experiencing right now.

There are times that I just don't want to work anymore, I don't want to do anything but to eat and watch television shows. And how can I actually do it when I don't have any passive income, how on earth can I live without even working? I don't think that its a "Lazy sickness", this is just the effect of experiencing such momentum in my living, in my finances. That's the main reason why I'm doing another option if everything else fails. Thank God, such option do exist.

 It's already 12:53 pm, I need to work now, lunch break is over. It's okay to be an employee but we shouldn't stuck ourselves from that idea. We should also have the freedom of time and money, but before we can achieve that we need to change the vehicle to our success. I'm starting to change it, one step at a time. How about you, when will you start?

No comments:

Post a Comment