Its 11.27 pm and I've read some of the feed backs with my blog and that is just overwhelming. Why? First, I'm not a writer, second I'm not good with grammar and lastly I'm not organize when it comes to my thoughts. That's why I'm very thankful to those people who did gave a minute or two to read it, you're just awesome. :)
Am I happy? If you'd ask me at this moment I could answer you with a smile. I'm happy, I'm happy with what I have but I'm not happy at where I am right now!
When I was younger, I used to dream of having my own house(a big house), a new car(HAMMER!!!), a business of any kind(as long as its legal) and a happy and contented family. When I graduated from college, I was very excited about life and money and reaching all of my dreams. Then I had my first job, a project based job meaning it's not permanent, When the project ended, that's the time that I realized that it wasn't that easy as I thought it would be, it wasn't easy having all of those things that I wanted to give to my family. They said happiness is not measured by money, yes its true, however money provides that path for your happiness. It's like a bridge once you build it strong enough then you can bring other people to the other side, where money is not an issue anymore. I know some people won't agree with me, but that's how I see things. I want to reach my dreams not just for myself but also for my family, that's why I'm working very hard to provide even a small amount for them. Maybe that's one thing that I'm still struggling to keep up. On the other hand, you might think that I'm not enjoying my life, I'm extremely enjoying every bit of what I have and the people that surrounds me. I'm totally happy with my love life, I have the best boyfriend in the entire universe(that is just what I call extreme lol), I have my friends and family. Therefore, the only thing that's missing is for me to provide a greater life to the people that I love, I want them to experience life to the fullest. Specially with my parents, because of their unconditional love and undying support that made me the person who I am today. Some might find this shallow but for me this is happiness, when you see the people you love smile it just melts your heart. This is something worth keeping for the rest of our lives.
A sunrise, a walk with your special someone, a bite of chocolate, a goodnight sleep, a sip with your favorite coffee, a picture taken from your vacation, a message from an important person, forgiveness from the person you offended, a fresh air, a hug, a new dog, a Christmas card, a bouncing healthy baby, a kiss on the forehead, a good dance, a breath taking scenery. Whatever could make you happy and as long as your happy then that's fine. Because happiness is something that a person shouldn't be deprived of, you deserve it, we all deserve it. No matter how small or big, how simple or complex that could be, no one can and should stop you because you are special and you weren't made to be sad all your life. So have fun and the most important thing is that you stay happy no matter what happen.
Goodnight everyone and good morning to those people who are at the other side of the world. Don't forget to be happy because you deserve it, I deserve it, WE ALL DESERVE IT. God bless us all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment