I believe most us has experienced this crapped. To tell you honestly I'm a very shy person so whenever I meet someone it would take time for me to establish camaraderie. How about you? Have you experience such awkward moments whether its with your family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriend? Or let me rephrase that, how many awkward moments have you experienced? Once? Twice? Or a billion times?
I'm actually writing this blog here in our office, I just finished my lunch and my boss are around. This is one of the awkward moments that I don't want to experience again, but as long as I'm here this feeling won't vanish. How do you react when you are in this kind of situation? In my case, what I usually do is that I don't talk anymore, it seems that I became mute for a moment. I don't talk because I'm afraid of what could be their reaction, not just with my boss or my past bosses but with the rest of the people, whom I get introduce to. I just don't really know how to start a conversation with someone who I don't know yet how to treat him/her. That's why I envy those people who loves to make friends and they do it naturally, no effort at all.
I remember this one time, having a fight with my classmate and I want to befriend her, but I can't utter that simple word SORRY. At that time I was very conscious with my pride, I felt like it would make me less of a person if I'm going to ask for her forgiveness. But I was very wrong. When I grew up I've come to realize that its better to lower down your ego sometimes if that would heal a broken wound. I believe that when you're not confident of who you are you will always have this moments in your life.
Whatever kinds of moment you have or will be experiencing, the important thing is that you learn, you do something to improve, and you never lose the hope because inconvenience/uneasiness is just temporary and make it temporary.
Awkward moments would always be awkward, just enjoy every bit of it because as what I've told you that is just temporary.
It's already 1 pm I have to go back to work and TGIF(Thank God Its Friday). Have a blast readers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment