Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hate to be late

I woke up around 6:25 in the morning then I took a bath and ran on for my breakfast, it was really a very fast breakfast.

But I end up being late, how sad and frustrating. I came at the office at 8:03 am and that is just 3 minutes late. And there goes my what if's or I should have's. I just hate to be late specially when coming to the office because I don't usually come to the office late and it is very frustrating that you didn't make it this time around.


I don't have my own car so I am forced to wake up very early in the morning so that I can have an early ride with a jeep. In case your not familiar with our means of transport here in the Philippines, I would like to show  you what we called "jeepney".



Jeepney drivers don't usually just drive this thing if they see that there are still some spaces needed to be filled, well it's called business. However, sometimes they do sacrifice the valuable time of the passengers.

Then after that I'll be riding the 'tricyle' for me to reach the office right at the door steps.
I was a bit happy because I'm the only passenger, meaning the driver doesn't have to go to a lot of left and 
turns to bring other passengers to their destination.


It was already 7:58 am and I'm still hoping that I could still make it, my heart doesn't stop from pumping. I keep on looking at my phone just to check if I still have even a bit of time.

Then I looked again at my phone, the reality was shouting at me as I glanced. It's already 8:01, there's nothing I can do now, I'm already late whether I like it or not. I can't turn back time neither do you. All my efforts of waking up early was wasted and it feels so bad.

But the good thing is I was able to reached the office safe.

Sometimes there are situations that we can't control and the only thing that we can do is to identify positive effect of a negative event.

God bless and don't be late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment